Saturday, June 12, 2010

I'm Floored…

I am having a serious case of the 'It's nooooot FAAAAAAAIR!''s, complete with stamping feet and spouting tears.
I stupidly thought i'd see what lovely new things were to be found over at Anthropologie and found some divine rugs, the most divine of all being this one…

The 'Festival Rug' in blue.

A rug is a household item that seems to be impossible to find (a decent version of that is) over this side of the world for under $3k, but that I so desperately need (tr. want).

It seems that although the delightful peeps at Anthro. will ship 'some' items to Australia, sadly, they can't ship this one. Boo.

They have lots of other gorgeous ones in addition to the one above, including different colour ways of the same pattern.

Some more that tickle my fancy are…

The 'Conure'...

The 'Vernal Cusp'...

The 'Gloria's Garden'….
and the 'From the Grey' rug...



Images all via 'Anthroplogie'

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to visit Anthropologie later in the year. I wonder how easy/difficult it would be to bring a rug back?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails