Thursday, May 6, 2010

Fridays Fancy

FF has been awol for a couple of weeks, I have just been too busy and having too much fun "working from home" that my bloggy duties have fallen short.
Something I have been enjoying immensely this past couple of weeks is the return of Ashes to Ashes on BBC. So in honour of the great man himself (whom I have an immense crush on even though I know its wrong)…

All hail, The Gene Genie…


Here are a few classic ‘Gene-isms’…

DCI Gene Hunt:

“He’s got fingers in more pies than a leper on a cookery course.”

“She’s as nervous as a very small nun at a penguin shoot.”

“Blimey, if that skirt was hitched any higher I could see what you had for breakfast.”

“And another thing. I intend to drink the equivalent of the North Sea in whisky tonight so raid your piggy banks.”

“Special Branch are as nervous as a virgin in a brothel.”

“Ray if you come in here again dressed like a math’s teacher I will paint your balls the color of hazelnuts and inform a pack of squirrels that winter’s coming.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails