Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A light at the end of the tunnel

An all too familiar scene in our house in the morning....


Is there anything worse than having to waste time doing something you really don't enjoy? Simply because, you HAVE to. Well, things are looking up, and I no longer have to spend precious time doing something I am not passionate about. I am ever so fortunate and ever so excited to be able to have the opportunity to change my mind career-wise. You see, I very naively made the decision many years ago, to follow the money, not my heart. So I ended up becoming very good at, and well paid for, something I quite frankly don't love doing.

In just a couple of weeks I will be free to spend more of my valuable time following the dream of doing something that makes me spring out of bed in the morning with a big smile on my face and joy in my heart and nurturing my 'much more creative than technical' brain.

So, if I am a little quiet on the Blog front in the next couple of weeks it is only because I am busily finishing up what has to be done in order for me to be free to spend much, MUCH more time here in my world of happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails