Friday, November 27, 2009

Fabrics Anonymous?

I think I may need help. I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of my latest stash of fabric from Funky Fabrix. I went a little crazy this time, I only wanted to find ONE fat quarter to use to cover a seat for a project I am working on... However, it becomes quite addictive and by the end I had added lots and lots and LOTS to the pile. I shall be doing some serious cushion duty for quite some time!


The one above is the only one I actually meant to buy.


















Have a great weekend everyone! x

1 comment:

  1. You've got some real beauties here. When are you going to find the time to make them up??? Cant wait to see the results. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails