Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Fabric animal dreaming

It sounds like a cliche I know, but I actually, literally, dreamt up a gift card design for childrens' gift cards the other night. I dreamt that I was making all sorts of animals out of circles of scrap fabric… So, the next day, I thought I should at least give them a go and see what happens.


After a few more misses than hits, I came up with a few that I was not completely disappointed with.



There are a couple more creatures still pulling themselves together in my studio but i the meantime I have put these three on sale in my shop.

1 comment:

  1. These are darling, keep on dreaming I say, anyway cliche or not, I know exactly what you mean, so many of the window displays of years gone by came about through dreaming.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails