Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Some quiet time...


Things are a bit quiet on the blog front at the moment and will remain to be for the next few days. Some very sad news means I have to wave the Boy off at the airport tomorrow so he can visit his beloved grandmother who is not well. I will miss him terribly and worry constantly (because thats just what I do) so a mini-break with a girlfriend has been planned for the weekend and will hopefully keep me from going bonkers.

I will however, hopefully have some very very exciting news to blog about when I return, but i am not going to jinx it by saying anything now, so you will just have to wait. x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh Aimee, I wonder what the news is??? Please give my best to the boy. Its very sad about his granmother, and such a long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ps. look at Amandas latest blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by, I love to read your comments. x

Related Posts with Thumbnails